Roseland School District Openings 2021-2022
Integrated Preschool Teacher- Leave Position
The Roseland School District is seeking applications for an Integrated Preschool Teacher (leave position) from late February thru June 2022. General Education and Special Education students vary in age from 3-5 years old. Responsibilities include:
- Classroom management- maintain a positive learning environment
- Creating lessons and activities for cognitive/social-emotional/self-help and physical instruction
- Provide tools/resources for children to use and explore during learning and hands on play activities
- Adapting activities and materials to meet the interests and learning needs of students
- Collecting data- give formal and informal assessments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Participation in Parent-Teacher conferences and IEP meetings
- Maintaining on-going home/school communication
Candidates must be duly certified in both P-3 and Teacher of Students with Disabilities (or equivalent). Please email your letter of interest, resume, and copy of certifications to Dr. Richard Celebre, Director of Special Services lcn @roselandnjboe.org by January 14, 2022
High School Diploma; successful experience working with children; ability to communicate effectively with students and staff. Hours 10:30 AM- 1:15 PM, no benefits, prorated 10 months salary $8750
High School Diploma; college-level coursework in education or related field preferred; successful experience working with children; ability to assist with instructional activities and to communicate effectively with students and staff. Hours 8:30 - 3:00 OR 8:45 - 3:15, no benefits, prorated 10 month salary starts at $18,500
Rate Per Day $100. Please email your resume and teaching or substitute certificates.
Nurse – Substitutes
Substitute Nurses needed for Lester C. Noecker Elementary School. Rate Per Day $175. Please email your resume and school nurse certification/nurse substitute certificate.
For the above, please email your resume/employment application to Cathy Overbeck, Assistant to the Superintendent email@example.com
Custodial Positions Available (Part-Time, Substitute)
Seeking a part-time and substitute custodians (day/flex shift); positions have the potential to become full-time with benefits . Custodians perform general cleaning and maintenance in our elementary school building and grounds and maintain equipment in functional condition. Black Seal License preferred.